- Press your chest down and keep your hips up.
- Remember your power from the stroke comes from hips, not the arms.
- Keep the recovery of your stroke relaxed.
- Work on your dolphin-kick in practice. It’s your stroke’s propulsion.
- Keep the head in line with the rest of the body. Don’t lift the head at all during a non-breathing stroke, and when taking a breath, look forward, then get the head right back in line with the body.
- Focus on powerful dolphin kicking, as it directly strengthens the stroke.
- Concentrate on the feel for the water.
This is the same video, just in case you have problems viewing the one above. 一樣的影片，只是備用萬一上面影片有問題。
Ian Crocker Olympic Games
Gold 2000 Sydney 4×100 m medley
Gold 2004 Athens 4×100 m medley
Gold 2008 Beijing 4×100 m medley
Silver 2004 Athens 100 m butterfly
Bronze 2004 Athens 4×100 m freestyle